New Probs At The Range With The 1927a

That's the same with me, it's a build-up of something in the slots that pops right off with a small pick or screwdriver. I always assumed it was lead, but it's just a hard black residue that could be lead, carbon, lube, or who knows what...

Glad to see you are now enjoying your Thompson without any Jams. And if your rear sight is still attached, maybe Kahr finally fixed that problem.

no they didnt, i have to tighten after everytime i shoot, there was chips of loctite everywhere when i folded it up after my first day shooting. im gonna have to figure something out sooner or later lol

and i was useing a friends loads, well lubed cast be bought but there was tons of lead in the comp

Edited by shotgun_lobotomy

well all i had when we went shooting was wolf, so i traded the guy 300 reloads for 150 wolf http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif now i know its running good again so soon as i get a new hand prime im gonna reload what i got left, around 1500 berrys and a 5lb can of 700x