Tsmg Cases

Being relatively new to the TSMG world I need thoughts ie pros and cons of the "FBI" vs the"Police" repro cases as a resting place for my recently acquired WH when I'm not shooting and having an absolute blast with it. Thanks, Michael

Greg Fox in Orlando Florida and a memeber of this board has the best cases I've seen, out there. I think they run about $589. He has both FBI & the Police case as well as the Indiana salesmans case. Great guy with lots of information. The difference between the FBI and police is the FBI has the drum and mags on the left hand side of the case with the buttstock on the right. The Police has clips on the left, stock in middle and drum on the right. The police case will have a extra latch on the sides of the case also. Several members here have Fox cases and love 'em. I don't remember Gregs email off hand but I'm sure he will respond.

Michael:

Our cases are $539 for the Police and FBI models and $589 for the Indiana model. Shipping averages $28 UPS depending on your location. Pictures are available and there is plenty of feedback from purchasers on this board and others.

Jerry Prasser is also marketing a very good FBI case you might want to look at. I don't know how to contact him but I'm sure some one on this board will.

Thanks for your interest,

Greg Fox

(407) 339-1001

m1921a@aol.com

Edited by 1921A

Thanks for your help. After talking with Greg I believe I'm going to order a "Police Case"

Hey, look what I found........

Recon Ordnance Company - Jerry Prasser

Specialties: Class 3

P.O. Box 829

Fond du Lac, WI 54936

Phone: (920) 922-1515

FAX: (920) 922-0737

E-mail: reconordREMOVETHISSPAMGARD@aol.com

Now that is a man confident of his product.

Greg gave his competitor a mention as another source.

Sure wish I could deal with more people like that instead of people trying to hide everything.

michael

This is the FBI style case. Note the buttstock is on the right hand side and the drum on the left with mags in the middle. This is one a friend got with the 1921 Colt he just bought. The case as far as the old man knows, it came with it when he bought it, is either original or made long ago. He couldn't remember.

http://mikesmachineguns.homestead.com/files/fbi_case.jpg