MachineGunBoards.com 2020 Virtual Thompson Show - FUN Challenge

That LP08 is dated 1918 and I have another LP08, one from the Perisan Contract of 1934.

3124 Left Profile.JPG 3124 Persian Military Acceptance Proof.JPG 3124 Toggle 'Arms Factory Mauser' markings.JPG

Sorry this is 'off topic' for this forum.

Edited by rpbcps

is everyone here allowed to show off their achievements? Then my selection of Thompsons.

How about a short description of what the patches represent, for those that don't know like me?
I'm sorry but my english is very bad. And Google translator does not stimulate in-depth study. So that there are no inaccuracies in translation from English into Russian and vice versa, let me post a link to the source.

https://www.combinedops.com/INSIGNIA%20SPECIMENS.htm

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but my english is very bad. And Google translator does not stimulate in-depth study. So that there are no inaccuracies in translation from English into Russian and vice versa, let me post a link to the source.

https://www.combinedops.com/INSIGNIA%20SPECIMENS.htm

Thanks for posting that link, that helped me understand more about the Insignia patches.

I been wanting to retake this photo for a while, with more USMC accessories in the photo. The sea bag in the background is my grandfathers sea bag.

fVzkG7l.jpg

That is really interesting to have an item in that virtual display that has family provenance. Thanks for sharing.

Those that are active on this website and have not attended a show and shoot with the many members of The American Thompson Association and the Thompson Collector's Association, put one or both of these events on your calendar for next year. Those enthusiasts that have attended know exactly what I am talking about. Information about joining both of these fine organizations can be found on this website.

2021 will be the 100th anniversary of the Model of 1921 Thompson submachine gun. I bet both organizations have something special in mind for this momentous occasion. Now is the time to join and plan ahead.