WTS Reising M50 Parts and Accys

skoda

David Albert said that I could post this

Barrels

28 rib slightly used but excellent condition - $325 SOLD

28 rib NOS, I have two one left - $400 each SOLD

14 rib NOS with compensator and front sight - $550 SOLD

Stock

Not the best but decent condition. Side sling swivels. The three hole trigger guard has some nickel plated screws that need to be replaced to look correct - $250SOLD

Magazines

Blued 20 round original H&R mags, I have two - $225 each SOLD

Parkerized original H&R, I have two 20 round and one 12 round - $200 each SOLD

30 round Christie magazines, I have two - $200 each SOLD

30 round Keystone magazines, I have two one left - $150 each SOLD

Magazine Pouch

Original NOS WWII five cell pouch marked USMC, nice accessory for those with a WWII gun - $200 SOLD

Other Parts

12 round ‘pinched’ mag well - $50SOLD

Action bar, NOS - $150SOLD

Bolt with extractor and screw, NOS - $400SOLD

Mixed small parts. These are parts that I collected over the years and since I have two of many parts and ones of others I made up two sets as described:

Set 1: Trigger and disconnector assembly, trigger pin, ejector, extractor, firing pin, magazine catch/spring, action spring guide rod, selector/safety lever, selector spring, two selector screws, and one little tiny rivet that I don’t know where it’s used. - $100 SOLD

Set 2: Trigger and disconnector assembly, trigger pin, ejector, extractor, firing pin, selector spring, automatic connector, front sigh, rear sight, and a simple tool that I made up to help remove the bumper plug. - $100 SOLD

Bowers thread adaptor for Bowers suppressor, extra tall front sight, home made thread protector. In good used condition. - $40 SOLD

Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/FgygHyC

I have more photos but they get tedious to post so if you want more please ask.

Shipping is extra and depends on what you want and where you live. I’m very reasonable on shipping cost; And I pack things well. Thank you for looking.

Edited by skoda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just found ten .45 Uzi ProMag magazines and ten Doug stump adaptors that I forgot that I had. I use one magazine once to test it out (it worked great). The rest are new. Asking $300 for it all. SOLD

Edited by skoda

I just found ten .45 Uzi ProMag magazines and ten Doug stump adaptors that I forgot that I had. I use one magazine once to test it out (it worked great). The rest are new. Asking $300 for it all. SOLD

Do you have a firing pin or two,,, mine broke at the range where I can visit and shoot it till I get approval?

racer_66054@yahoo.com

Fartsalot, i see new firing pins on Keystone Arms website, seem to be in stock. $54

https://keystonearms.com/product/reising-firing-pin-titanium/

Thank you,,,question? can or do, I need to do the firing pin modification with the Keystone pin

If you are referring the inertia firing pin mod, I would recommend to do the modification. There is no reason why the firing pin should be compressed/flexed. Eventually even the Ti pin will break if giving enough time. Fortunately pins are not hard to get with Keystone being in business.