A few Mag Feed Lip Repair Tools Are Still Available.

I have some Thompson magazine feed lip repair tools still available, I made a few over and above the pre-orders from board members. If anyone who did not pre-order a tool and would like one please PM me.

The original thread has pictures, as well as posted pictures from users and user experiences under the topic of 45 ammo by member VetTom. Other threads like "Mag feed lip tool" and "Mag tools are shipping" have additional information.

I have very few left tools and have no plans to make another run of them in the foreseeable future, unless of course, I get another batch of pre-orders to make another run feasible.

A huge thank you to all who supported this project with encouragement and feed back. It has been a honor to contribute something to the Thompson community.

• Upvote 1

Let us know what number you end the batch with if you would.

Roger that

Tool number 046 is going out on Monday. I still have a couple awaiting payment.

Tiz,

Received my tool today, it is a really nice piece of equipment, thanks! Thanks also for the detailed instructions and nice packaging. Good job on this, thank you for offering it.

Tiz,

Glad you made a production run of the repair tools and was able to purchase one from you. Agree with other posters that it’s a quality piece of equipment and makes it easy to keep the stick magazines in good working order.

Thanks again for manufacturing them and making them available to us!

Regards,

John

Late to the show..... Are any still available?

No, but i will add your name to the list. If there is enough interest I will do another run.

Please add me to your list for the next run. Thanks.

You are on the list my friend. Where in PA are you located?

Please add me to your list for the next run. Thanks.

You are on the list my friend. Where in PA are you located?

Effort, in the West End of the Poconos. Just North of Broadheadsville.

Mike,

Interesting. I pass very near your location on my way to West Point. Going out I80 to !380 through Tobyhanna, South Sterling etc. to I84.

Will you add my name to your list? TY

I certainly will. You are on the list my friend. We are getting close to another run.

Tiz - Please add me to the list. Thank you.

On the list and thanks for the interest.

I am getting very close to having enough interest generated to do another run of mag tools. Thank You each and every one for your support in this project. It ia an honor to be of service to the Thompson community.