SA Select Fire M1A #000641

Rekraps

Funny you should ask. The Staff at the range was very cooperative (I go there all the time) and since I let them shoot a mag, there were no issues with the RSO.

So how did it shoot? Wonderful. Had to really work hard to keep it on target (as expected) but after a mag or two I got the hang of it. I have a GI bipod and that may be the trick to FA fire. Otherwise, I promise you this thing will clear a room, as bullets go everywhere!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump to today... June 6th and no tax stamp yet. I did get two others back that were filed about two weeks prior to the M1A.

Waiting....

Unit is due back from Andrewski today or tomorrow. I had him run a full function and safety check on the gun. Well worth the cost considering the investment. Probably get ATF stamp just as the gun arrives....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put a SEinc coast guard break on it & it's very controllable for a light 30cal. - be careful the op-rod don't beat itself to death, i assume it's a cast gun.

I have a 16in barrel on mine my 90lb daughter can burst it just fine.with the Smith MB on it.

20210424-105302.jpg

Edited by ANARCHIST