Carbine Club Links

Welcome to Carbine Club members, and anyone else interested in the M1/M2 Carbine!

I want to make the links available that were published the last Carbine Club newsletter #384, dated 10/1/15.

As of 1/1/16, the Carbine Club will continue in an online format at the following link:

www.USCarbineCal30.com

The formerly published newsletter and paid membership has been discontinued in favor of an online presence.

Data sheet files will continue to be collected, and can be submitted to Bob Eakins at the e-mail or P.O. Box addresses featured in the newsletter. I'm not sure if he wants those addresses published online, so if you need either address, you can e-mail me at my address at the bottom of this post.

Currently. the officially recommended site for discussion of the M1 Carbine Is Milsurps.com, at the following link:

http://www.milsurps.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110

I would like to encourage discussion here in this forum at Machinegunboards.com, and am told that we will be recommended through an upcoming club website link for M2 Carbine discussion.

I have volunteered to edit new article content that will probably be featured on the USCarbineCal30.com website, and am also going to make this website available if the club needs a place to archive articles, or any other function we may provide to sustain the goals of the Carbine Club going forward.

If you have any questions or comments, I encourage you to post in this forum. This particular thread will be pinned and closed, and updated as necessary with new Carbine Club information.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com