M2 Barrel Replacement

sc269

Guys, I searched the best I could to if this has already been asked, without joy. Is there a Smith here that can replace the barrel on my M2 when I decide to do so. Not sure about the NFA rules on who can receive it. Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, I have since took a look at these site. I wanted to check here before buying. Does anyone have an M1 barrel they want to sell? I will repost if needed to make sure everyone sees the request.

I have a box of NOS M1 carbine barrels if you would like to replace that barrel with a new original.

Roscoe,

What make barrels do you have and at what price?????????

Jim C

About as new as an original barrel can be. I will unwrap and clean one after Christmas.

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv121/roscoeturner/Carbine20Barrels_zpssei9dg9a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I searched the best I could to if this has already been asked, without joy. Is there a Smith here that can replace the barrel on my M2 when I decide to do so. Not sure about the NFA rules on who can receive it. Thanks for any help.

If you have a registered receiver it has to go to a certain kind of license, unless you stay with it. If you take it out of state you have you get the NFA blessing I believe a form 5320.20

First one out of the wrap was a Winchester.

I would be interested in a early Underwood if you have one, complete on not.

chriswashescars@aol.com

All the barrels are in cosmoline and in their original shipping wrap. I do not want to pick through them looking for the markings as some people would prefer the barrels in the original untouched wrap.

First one out of the wrap was a Winchester.

I would be interested in a early Underwood if you have one, complete on not.

chriswashescars@aol.com

All the barrels are in cosmoline and in their original shipping wrap. I do not want to pick through them looking for the markings as some people would prefer the barrels in the original untouched wrap.

I understand ! Thanks for the reply. Chris