Group Buy Ww2 Tsmg Drums!

Sounds good everybody. Should 4 more Drums be available the following members will be getting them:

2 Drums to philasteen

1 Drum to OldFalGuy

and the last Drum to AC556

• 2 months later...
Yes, indeed, the buy is still a GO! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Will send a PM out to everyone once they are received, and will create a new seperate thread.

• 4 weeks later...
Philasteen, and others who have participated in the group buy. The only update that I have received is the Drums are on arrival. They have been shipped, with an ETA of around the first of September. (Actually, anytime really) I'm waiting just as patiently for my Drum's as well, even though I may be offering some of those to forum members. Not sure yet, but will let everyone know through a new thread on here. I have been emailed by a few, asking what happens IF the Drums aren't here my the first of September. Let's not create any bad karma, but if that does occur, I can do one of 2 things. I have an option with my Supplier to extend the order and those who wish to wait a little longer, may do so. Those who do not, will be refunded in September.

QUOTE (LIONHART @ Jul 29 2006, 01:59 PM)
... the Drums are on arrival. They have been shipped, with an ETA of around the first of September. (Actually, anytime really)....

Lionhart,

Thanks for the update. If the drums have been shipped, why is the arrival date so uncertain?

The Drums are coming from overseas, plus must clear customs. All the BATF paperwork is in order. It all takes time though. Yes, there is a good possibility of more Drums in the future, but let's get this buy completed first.

• 6 months later...

I would sure as heck like to know where we are on these- if they aren't coming then they should be refunded now but no word starts making one think something is up

Let just see.

M

We had an option of a refund or wait until Feb. In his PM LIONHART stated he was closing down the buy Feb 1st if he had not received the drums by then. Just looking for an update that either the drums are here and he is in the process of getting them ready to mail or they are not here and he is closing the buy. Not flaming just curious as to the status since it has been 11 months now.

Well fellas they were not ALL refunded and there has been no word since long before Feb 1- see this GD thread. I paid for 3 of them and no word so I get a little pissy when no one answers thier GD PM or email-

See my point-

Thank you,

Mark

Hello! Haven't checked the Forum lately, but I did update the (this) Original Thread a short while ago. For those who requested a Refund, they were, of course, immediately sent out. For those who had contacted me wishing to stay in the buy, a Refund was not sent. I was told that the Drums are clearing Customs, (As well as other items!), so when they do get sent to the Importer, they will be sent to me. Mark (IE-OLDFALGUY) we did correspond, and it was my belief that you wanted to stay with the buy? I got you down for 2 Drums, though you mentioned 3? I haven't received any PM's, and only a few emails (Thompsondrums@aol.com) from some Buy Members that have wished to remain in the buy.

Now, back in September, some did choose to quite, and again, were promptly refunded. I was able to acquire those Drums for myself, along with others to my own personal order. However, I was not able to do so in December, as the Importer has decided to keep those additional Drums for themselves. (IE-The Drum Cancellations from GB members in December that were refunded in December.)

As it stands right now, there are a few of you that have remained, and should be getting them soon (Within the next 30 days in fact). I realized that we have all waited for sometime to see this through. After everything is said and done, I will have 9 extra Drums available for purchase, but prices on these have not been set, and will be offered on this Forum when they arrive. I'm not taking orders for these at this time. PLEASE do not PM/Email requesting to be put on a list. They will be listed in a separate thread upon arrival.

If anyone has any further additional questions and or comments, don't hesitate in sending an Email! Nothing is up, just waiting like everyone else. Thanks again for everyone's participation. We are getting CLOSER on this!

Dev,

Thanks for chiming in and straightening things out- You are correct it was 2 not 3 drums- it was 3 drums that didn't arrive from SG hahahahaha like they ever would have-duh

I am hanging in there for these 2- It had just been soo long since there was any word on these I started to wonder what was what-

Thanks for the update and we that are still in this can cross our collective fingers.

Mark