Warren Kreiser Collection

I am assisting Warren's widow with the dispostion of his Thompson related collection. With David Albert's permission, I am posting items on this forum before seeking other buyers. I am still inventorying the parts and paper and will post those in the near future. at this point I am posting the drums and magazines. the prices do not include shipping or insurance. if interested, please email me at DLansky@dickinsonwright.com. thank you for looking.

1. C Drum 316--excellent condition--$6500

2. C Drum 1507--Mint Condition with original winding card and custom wood/foam lined carry case--$7500

3. Bridgeport L Drum--good condition in original box--2 available --$500 each

4. Seymour L Drum --Verg good condition--$450

5. Bridgeport L Drum--Very good condition with unmarked military pouch--$500

6. Seymour L Drum--Excellent condition with unmarked military pouch--$500

7. Parkerized mismatched L Drum--Bridgeport rear, NY 3rd generation top, no winding key-- $350

8, 2 Seymour parkerized XXX mags, 2 US 30 Cartidge 45 XXX mags, 1 SWCO XX mag (rough condition) and 2 Auto Ordnance Bridgeport XX mags (very good to exclellent condition)--$175

9. 2 patent date mags -Aug 20-Aug 24 (very good to excellent condition), 1 patent date mag- Aug 20- Aug24 (nice blueing but has rust spots), 2 patent date mags --Aug 24-Aug 24 (rough condition), 1 blank colt era XX mag (rough condition)-- $400