Photo

Repro Lebman mini Colt Thompson question.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Global Collector

Global Collector

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Classy Firearms, Classy Women, Classy Cars, Military History, Local History, Depression era History. Currrent world events / news, Science. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:26 PM

I am having trouble finding it.  The last marked complete page I see is marked 62-29777-1404, on this site:   https://vault.fbi.go...part-30-of/view

Perhaps I am not searching correctly?  Is there more pages somewhere else?

Edited by Global Collector, 31 July 2020 - 09:43 PM.

#22 HANS

HANS

• Regular Group
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, gangsters

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:04 AM

There are a couple of thousand more pages in the JODIL file, they only published the first 1404 ...

Cheers

HANS

#23 Global Collector

Global Collector

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Classy Firearms, Classy Women, Classy Cars, Military History, Local History, Depression era History. Currrent world events / news, Science. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 02 August 2020 - 03:39 PM

Well that's nice of them.

#24 HANS

HANS

• Regular Group
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, gangsters

Posted 03 August 2020 - 04:44 AM

Well that's nice of them.

Yeah, pretty annoying. I had to get it from them via FOIA, a rather expensive proposition considering the size of the complete file ... in fact, they still haven't send me all that I requested, it's been taking literally years already to get the stuff. PM me your email and I send you 1572, I think it's three pages or so.

Cheers

HANS

#25 Global Collector

Global Collector

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 10:14 AM

Thanks HANS, Message has been sent!

One could ponder that the process of scanning and publishing All of the JODIL file for the masses once, would save them time over responding individually to even a relatively small # of FOIA requests. But, Government...