Machine Gun Price Guide Updated thru July

bigsse

I think it less to do with TSMGs went down as it has to do with what the guide does not account for... condition.

It is a good ball park reference, but unlike the blue book of gun values or other resources it does not have a sliding scale for condition.

Since these are ball park swags parts guns with deep pitting parked etc are lump in with pristine high sellers. No way to reflect that in the current reference.

However it is a great "reference" for what it is.

over years it would even out and be correct...i do agree that short term (6 months) that it could just mean only guns of lower quality have sold

the Mac's are very interesting to see....the UZI RR vs Rbolt is also interesting(RR skyrocketing while R Bolt flat)

I gave him all my info on every FA i bought, but i didnt see any of mine included...at least not in the month i bought any of them........id like the graph to be as accurate as possible since as a newbie i did use it to some degree along with what they actually sold for on GB

I also think the guide is useful. One variable is when a Thompson come with accessories, how does he break out the the gun

in a package deal? I have seen several "gun only" offered lately and that might drive the price down if compared to package deals

with drums, stick mags and possible a original case. Please chime in.

The one I find interesting is S&W 76's. I have not seen any sell for that much and I have been keeping an eye out for them.

I believe I saw two for sale on gunbroker yesterday

Steve

I enjoy the guide very much, and greatly appreciate the effort that goes into it.

It's helpful to consider the "number of sales" chart in combination with the prices. The data sample can vary a lot.

It will be very interesting to see what has happened in the next edition, with the CLEO signature no longer an issue.