How do I view posts from previous years on the forum?

I have found it very educational to read the previous posts of board members. However, I can only access back 7 pages. That currently takes us back to Feb of 2020. Can anyone explain to me how I can view posts from previous years?

There is a blue header line just below the page number list. It says recently updated. Follow that line to the right and tap on the custom link. You can select all in the time frame and update the filter and have fun Edited by mgvince

Perfect. That revealed 608 pages. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks all for the help. I'm posting a picture incase someone needs help in the future and they prefer a picture.

View Forums.jpg

Edited by imageaudio

Perfect. That revealed 608 pages. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks all for the help. I'm posting a picture incase someone needs help in the future and they prefer a picture.

Thanks for that information mgvince & imageaudio, that opens up new possibilities to view old posts. In the past I have completed searches trying to use key words, which are not always successful.

Perhaps I need an "Idiots Guide to MGB".

Stay safe

Richard