Show of Shows Question

Folke was in town i believe for the show...he should have had mp40 parts there for sale...i got a bunch of stuff from him in the mail....what appears to be 10 NOS mags and 1 NOS barrel...the barrel shows no wear on the feed ramp...the mags show no bullet wear on the follower....other spare parts were also flawless from him.....i got very lucky with my purchase...i ordered enough to get a hand pick..2 barrels, 10 mags, loader and assorted spare parts....amazing condition

You are lucky. It is illegal to import non-sportiing barrels and MG barrels are required to be drilled for legal import. I don't encourage anyone to import restricted or controlled firearms parts simply because then the ret of us pay the price in new restrictions down the road when someone is caught. Just sayin'…...

gun parts came from inside the USA....Folke took the order 2.5 months ago....he waited until he was here...his barrels,mags,etc is in the USA....when he came here for the show he shipped out tons of orders....know if 2 others who got stuff from him yesterday.......

where you gonna find a mint/almost new ww2 MP40 barrel?....i got one...with a 2nd one on the way

Jsko4Uj.jpg

46P1cA2.jpg

XKCZ84v.jpg

FcPrQdq.jpg

wlxlYEq.jpg

Edited by huggytree

You are lucky. It is illegal to import non-sportiing barrels and MG barrels are required to be drilled for legal import. I don't encourage anyone to import restricted or controlled firearms parts simply because then the ret of us pay the price in new restrictions down the road when someone is caught. Just sayin'…...

The barrels are not recent imports, Folke bought them in the US some time ago.

Scott Andrey sell repro barrels. I bought from dealer wearhouse a drilled MP40 barrel assembly. I used all the parts such as the sight and resting bar to attach to the repro barrel. That’s what I fire on my matching C&R MP40. The original barrel is oiled and put away.