Attached File  grenade.jpg   43.11K   23 downloads

#2 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3806 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:23 PM

Sold the collection last year. however  contact me I have a nice rare one{the guy who bought my Afghan AK-74 Bring back had no interest in it} I bet you don't have one, and you can buy now. Colt 21a Ron

#3 thirtyround

thirtyround

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:US and US Military History, THOMPSON's, Inert Ordnance, hunting, shooting

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:42 PM

I dabble a bit in interest of such things.  Colt21A... you have me intrigued, RGD33? 

#4 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3806 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:31 PM

p.m. me can send pics. new as day it was issued. will be the best one you will ever see.COLT21A RON

#5 thirtyround

thirtyround

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:US and US Military History, THOMPSON's, Inert Ordnance, hunting, shooting

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:58 AM

PM Sent

#6 thirtyround

thirtyround

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

bmarvin, nice looking BEANO, great shape with good markings, all markings original?

#7 bmarvin

bmarvin

RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 702 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:00 PM

bmarvin, nice looking BEANO, great shape with good markings, all markings original?

Yes it is

#8 thirtyround

thirtyround

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

I have one but not much original finish is left and I need the pin and ring.  Any odds and ends considering letting go?

#9 ordnance

ordnance

• Regular Group
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:18 AM

Yep, another grenade collector here.  I don't check in here very often but noticed your recent Facebook posts.  Not too many new collectors with a nice T-13 like that one...great start.

It can be an addictive habit, just like machine guns and accessories, but most new additions are more affordable than a new subgun, so that's a plus.  Unfortunately, nice examples of scarcer grenades are getting very hard to find. Many of the better types used to come from overseas but Customs restrictions have gotten very tough since 9-11.

I've been gathering them since the 1960s and have hundreds at this point.  But like any collection, the thrill of finding a new one is half of the fun.  Enjoy your new hobby!

#10 bmarvin

bmarvin

RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 702 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

Yep, another grenade collector here.  I don't check in here very often but noticed your recent Facebook posts.  Not too many new collectors with a nice T-13 like that one...great start.

It can be an addictive habit, just like machine guns and accessories, but most new additions are more affordable than a new subgun, so that's a plus.  Unfortunately, nice examples of scarcer grenades are getting very hard to find. Many of the better types used to come from overseas but Customs restrictions have gotten very tough since 9-11.

I've been gathering them since the 1960s and have hundreds at this point.  But like any collection, the thrill of finding a new one is half of the fun.  Enjoy your new hobby!

You're right, it is addicting. Last week I bought 2 more Mills, 6 MKII's and 3 French grenades

#11 thirtyround

thirtyround

Long Time RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:31 PM

I need a pin and spoon / lever for my T13,  Any ideas of a source?

#12 bmarvin

bmarvin

RKI Member

• Board Benefactor
  • 702 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 08:15 AM

I need a pin and spoon / lever for my T13,  Any ideas of a source?

There's a couple decent Facebook groups that you can join. Someone there may have parts/pieces