27a1 Parts 4 Sale.

I have the following parts for sale. They're for a 27a1 and come from PK and Damon. I'd like to sell all parts at one time but if you just need one or two that's ok also. $5 shipping per package, buy one part or all and shipping is just $5 bucks.

Mags are Seymour and are new, just out of the wax. Only two have been used and then very little. Wood is from Damion. M1 rear sight is from PK.

Price list:

Mags, FA, New, $20 each X 5+ $100 for the set.(sold pending funds.)

M1 Forearm for 27a1(3/4") w/sling swivel and screw, $75(sold pending funds.)

Rear Pistol Grip(better contour) $30(sold pending funds.)

M1 rear sight $20(not pictured)(sold pending funds.)

If you've got a 27a1 and want to make it look more like the "Commando" Thompson these are the parts for you. I'll take $225 for everything saving you a total of $35 bucks on these already low prices. Talk to me people. I also need Uzi mags, if you've got any that are like new and want to work a trade on these parts shoot me an e-mail as long as they're not U.S.A. brand.

Edited by TN.Frank

TN.Frank--

If you don't mind breaking a set, I would like to purchase the cocking knob and paddle safety, and possibly the mag catch. How much is the mag catch? Is the mag catch modified for regular GI mags? Was it done by PK or Damon?

New, lower prices. I need Uzi mags and have to sell off these parts to get them. Come on guys, help a pard out. $20 bucks for a new 30rnd Thompson mag, such a deal, someone has got to want these nice mags for $100 bucks for 5 plus $5 bucks Shipping. That's a heck of a deal. If you've got some like new Uzi mags I'd swap em' for 5, 32 rnd IMI or Mec-Gar Uzi mags. Talk to me people. Let's deal. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Well, two parts left. The rear pistol grip and the M1 rear sight. Time for someone to make me an offer. Let me know what ya'd give for these last two parts. I'm sure someone can use them as spare parts if nothing else. Talk to me people, I'm sure we can deal on these parts. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif