Ebay Seller Says Mag Springs Solve 1927a1 Problems

Check this one out. Guy selling super-dooper kryptonite mag springs says they will solve most 1927a1 jamming problems!

Maybe he should be selling these to Kahr instead.

ebay mag springs

Interesting. He sure is a salesman! He has a bunch of MP40 stuff up for bid too. So, if these springs do work that good, why doesn't he sell them to Kahr, as you suggest, by the boatload, and semi-retire? Maybe he's on the level, but here's my question: Is there a "GI Spec" written for a 30-round mag spring???

Geeze what'l it be next! And to think I have been deburring internals, polishing feedramps and headspace jobs when all I needed was a mag spring? Live and learn. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Damon

edited in retrospect.

He's obviously full of it. The spring isn't stong enough to feed a semi but will feed a full auto cycling at up past 900rpm with an M1 bolt or faster with a 21. I'd like too see the guy with the improved recoil springs so you don't bust a gut trying to draw the bolt back incoperate and start selling those. I'd take one for each WH quick.

BB