I am surprise that the Class 3 guns are not being attacked

Paladin601

Most of the media believe that ARs are the same guns being carried by our service folks. Im especially disappointed in this story. I typically hold military in the highest regard, but Im not sure what this guy did in the mil.

Ron

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the video...did you catch the "full semi auto" line from the general. During President Trumps firearms summit last week I heard a senator say the same thing. The antis are catching on now and they want to ban all semi auto guns. It would eliminate about 150 guns from being sold. I doubt it will pass. I get nervous when I see states passing restrictive laws like Ct. They have an assault rife ban, magazine ban, ammunition ban you name it they got it. The weird thing is the fa guns cannot be selective fire only fa go figure.

Edited by Petroleum 1

The pro Gun Control folks are already trying very hard to convince the ignorant that your garden-variety semi-auto is already a machine gun. It would make them look even stupider if they defeat their purpose by attacking REAL machine guns.

Besides, if they achieve their goal, then real machine guns and other NFA weapons will be easy pickings.

In a way experts like Col Ralph Peters are doing us a favor letting all who will listen know that machinegun ownership has been prohibited since "1930 something".

Most of the media believe that ARs are the same guns being carried by our service folks. Im especially disappointed in this story. I typically hold military in the highest regard, but Im not sure what this guy did in the mil.

Ron

He is one of those very few at his rank that is a Democrat. Also on the payroll of CNN as a military advisor.

Ron

Complete hit piece, that was irresponsible reporting, "full semi auto" smh.

Ron

He is one of those very few at his rank that is a Democrat. Also on the payroll of CNN as a military advisor.

Thanks RT,

Good to know hes a paid CNN advisor!

Ron

My fear is that no person or politician can be that non intelligent. Both know exactly what they are saying .... and doing. Just me. :(

Reporters are some of the most naive people ever placed on this earth. They are almost child like in some respects.

What he said 🙄🤫

With all the attacks on firearms lately, I am really surprised that class 3 guns have not been included. None of this makes any sense.

Shhhhhhhh were like Bigfoot we have been spotted but not identified or captured, so we can't be real.

most dont know we exist.....

and i would also agree the media is trying to blur the lines between machine guns and an ar15...comparing the 2 doesnt help their cause....we are a problem that can easily be cleaned up after AR15's are banned and taken away

The NFA is a model for some advocates of gun control. (Even Dianne Feinstein proposed bringing semiautomatic "assault weapons" under the NFA, in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shooting.) Therefore, it behooves them to contend that the NFA works. If they attack NFA ownership, they would be working at cross purposes.

• Upvote 2

I was reading online a gun show in Illinois banned AR sales at the show. There is a division going on within the gun ownership community which is just what the antis want.

When I was outfitting for big game, the one show I always exhibited at was the Eastern Spoerts and Outdoors Show in Harrisburg Pa. The show promoters decided AR anything could not be exhibited. The over 1600 vendors boycotted, Reed exhibitions lost millions, the NRA took over and it was a happy ending!

I agree with Alexander. The NFA model supports responsible gun ownership/collecting; there is no need to fix something that isnt broken. Barring an incident with an NFA registered firearm it would appear we are in the clear. Maybe longer wait times/more thorough background checks for AR15s?