May Have Just Gone Over The Edge ...

Have just sold off enough of the Tittle I and accessories to finish paying for the Savage M1 (this year has been rough on the Tittle I and accessories having gotten a MP5A2/A3 and the TSMG on trades and consinments ... but at least have room in the metal box for the TSMG ;-).

The paper work is not even back from the CLEO and found myself looking at WWII 1928's so could use a drum ... been around here too much and/or with a few of the regulars in Indiana.

Shooting the Beta mag for the first time in the MP5 did not help any either (the MP5 is still just stamped sheet metal and not a "real" SMG, however, the Beta mage does get one thinking about the '28s a drum .... LOL!).

Edited by JTinIN

JTinIn--

Welcome to the club. The fever strikes in stealth-like fashion. For me, it started with replicas and partkits, then to semi-Thompson, then and then on to a 1928a1 savage, and now a pending m1 savage.

JT...

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT do a drum dump out of a Thompson 28. Your life will NEVER be the same. We did 6 or 7 dumps yesterday with my Savage and a Bridgeport L-drum. Never missed a beat. What a rush!

QUOTE (kyle @ Oct 17 2004, 02:00 PM)
JT...

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT do a drum dump out of a Thompson 28. Your life will NEVER be the same.  We did 6 or 7 dumps yesterday with my Savage and a Bridgeport L-drum. Never missed a beat. What a rush!

Too late!!! being using Brickyard's this summer (always bring 200 rounds of 45ACP ... two drums for each of us at the end of the shoot).

What was way too nice, was using Brickyards's '28 with a drum on the Indiana Submachine Gun Course with ten steel targets that had to be fired upon with one mag dump ...

Video of Ind Subgun 2004 Match (Best fo Right Click and Down Load to your PC First)