H&R Handygun

I just picked up another H&R Handygun. The form 4 was a 9 month transfer time and that included the form 4 being returned to the transferor for a change/correction on the form 4. This is a .410, 12 1/4" choked barrel. This is the most common Handygun variation. This gun is somewhat unusual because of its excellent condition. The tiger strip appears orangeish but it was the light,as it is a crisp silver. Sorry, but I am not a good photographer. These Handyguns are fun little guns for shooting.

post-4519-0-95726000-1406306214_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm glad to see someone else collects these H&R Handyguns. I had several back before my state allowed machineguns. I sold off several [but kept the rarest] to buy machineguns. I also have another hard to find variation: .410, 8". late model with no pistol grip spur but a hook behind the trigger guard.

BMarvin--------back when I was collecting Handyguns I had a small booklet published by Eric Larson which listed a large number of Handyguns by serial number and variation type. The 8" hooked trigger quard was very uncommon. Thanks for the picture, I sure do enjoy these old Handyguns.