Tommygun Rental In Tucson, Az

I recall several years ago hearing a report on NPR of all places about a gun shop in Tucson where you could rent everything (under supervision) from a Flintlock to an M16. They specifically mentioned a Thompson which is what caught my ear. I thought it was called Flintlock Arms or something of the sort but a google search doesnt bring it up. But Tucson and Thompson rentals stick in my mind.

there was a place called thunderhead peacemakers and longarms. run by a very nice fellow. the sad news is he is no longer in business. you could rent a thompson M1A1, bar,M2 carbine or uzi. I used him for several class 111 transfers. I know of no other place in this town to rent such a weapon at this time.(tucson) I have a super nice WH 1928 that I have replaced all internal parts with nos. savage parts. presently working on violin carrying case for this lovely beast that I bought on evilbay! Also have a TRW military M14 AND M2 carbine. If you live in the tucson area e-mail me at wildwilly2002@hotmail.com would like to converse with ya.

Mandalls is a good place to go rent MG's. I was there last year and I rented a SAW M249 and a Mp5a2.

Both were excellent fun but the only downfall was that we had to shoot in the basement. They had a small range setup using "tunnels". It was fine for me but when the group after me rented a 1919...well thats when I went deaf.

If you go to Scottsdale go to the scottsdale gun club. They have outdoor facilities and prices are only slightly higher than Mandall's. You will get that outdoor feeling when you see the dust fly up.

Try C&T Enterprises @ 298-0422 and talk to Walter Puczko. He is a Class II MFG and has an extensive collection. He has been known to rent a TSMG for $40/hr. plus you have to purchase ammo from him. It has been a while since he rented a Tommy, but it's worth a try.

C&T Enterprises

2100 N. Wilmot rd. #205

Tucson, Arizona

Good Luck,

Johnny