Detachable Stock Work and other Businesses

A couple of months ago I had a lower reciever for my Thompson sent to a "Tom Hanson" at his LLC in New Mexico for it to be made into a detachable stock conversion with Bolt Hold open and so on, all the cool stuff.

But like I said it's been a few months, and the work seems to be slow going and wanted to find out if that would just be normal or I juts sent my Thompson lower off to someone to never be seen again. Just been getting worried and was hoping to wrap up the project before Christmas.

He does have a website I just don't remember what it was nor did I save it. Just email communication.

https://imgur.com/a/fx7x2Ly

Has anyone had work done by him before or any insight?

just bought a complete removable complete stock kit and adapter from him last week and got the notice he shipped it. i have a couple 28s im doing so im just collecting parts at the moment im waiting for dan to get caught up to do my work i saw his add for the stock adapter work etc, and wondered what his turn around time was. my local gunsmith told me the other day that hes swamped. doesent know why either. evidently hes doing a lot of repairs.

Chopper O did some work on my Thompson a couple years ago. Fair price, fairly quick turnaround. No problems was happy with his work.

Probably a bit busy as are most good Gun Smiths. tom used to work at Numrich and was familiar with West Hurley Thompsons.

Ah these are all really good to hear. I never thought about calling or looking more into him or his work, and just say the chance to get my lower worked on.

Mostly because everyone says Dan is more or less the go to man here, even kahr AO has Dan's contact information haha.

All positive

dan has built three guns for me.... he does great work. i shop around for parts for future builds and save them up.. tom has some really nice parts he machines i talked to dan last week he said it would be 6 months before he could get to me. no problem even my local smith that does my m1 carbine barrel installations is like that lots of guns out there but where the hell is all the ammo? lol

Yeah people are super busy and short on resources, my local gunsmith stopped accepting gunsmithing work.

Also I thought they had, or at least under their contact FaQ for West Hurley Thompsons they had a phone number down and your website, but now it's just TommyGunner.com