WTS : West Hurley 1928 .45 Thompson with a Merle .22 conversion kit

Gentlemen ;

I am offering up for sale my West Hurley 1928 Thompson .45 acp and it's Merle .22 conversion kit .

As you can tell it is in excellent shape and I test fired it last weekend , running 4 50rd drums and 5 20rd magazines with no gun problems ( did have 5 dead primers ) .

Gun comes with 4 50rd drums and about 40 assorted 20 and 30 round stick magazines . It also comes with about 10 Black Dog .22 stick magazines .

Asking 19,995 plus shipping and transfer tax .

It is on a Form 4 in Arizona .

Thanks for looking . Chris

https://imgur.com/a/ywzqLHL

Edited by emmagee1917

PM responded to .

I also failed to note that this gun had started to work too well . It started to fire a round after the trigger was released , occasionally , then often , then two or three shots . Replacing all the guts did not solve the problem , so I replaced the lower receiver ( can't remember if USGI or commercial Thompson manufacture ) and the problem was solved .

Also note that the original threaded and glued muzzle brake ( got tired of spending hours cleaning it out after every outing ) was replaced with a ring front sight . The barrel threads underneath are still there if you wish to convert back , but I wouldn't IMHO .

Thanks , Chris

Curious why this is a Numrich Thompson? It looks like a West Hurley. If it were a Numrich, wouldn't it have an NAC suffix on the serial? R

• 2 weeks later...