Winchester M1905 ,32 WSL cal

I added another Winchester self loading rifle to my collection.

This one is a M1905 in 32 WSL cal.

Here's a pic of the 32 and the rest of the collection family.

At the top is the M1910 in 401 WSL cal.

Next the M1907 in 351 WSL cal.

Then the M1905 in 35 WSL cal.

Then the M1905 in 32 WSL cal.

Last the M63 in 22 LR cal.

I hope all 5 people who are fans of the Winchester self loaders find this interesting.

Jim C

IMG_0025_1.JPGIMG_0032_1.JPGIMG_0017_1.JPG

• Upvote 1

More then 5 of us, Jim. Stunning collection. M1905 in 32 WSL cal. !!!! You need a Lebman conversion to round out your collection, says I.

OCM

Add me to the list. I'm a big fan. All of mine are 07s though.

Jim-

The 32 WSL a custom load by you ? I know you make stuff. Never seen anything like that.

Sandy,

I load for all 4. Factory loads are expensive and hard to find. A small lathe is required.

The 32 WSL cases are made from 32-20 Star line brass. 30 M1 carbine can be used but headspace is an issue.

The 35 WSL cases are made from 38 Special brass.

The 351 WSL cases are made from 357 Maximum brass.

The 401 WSL cases can be made from 30-30, 35 Remington, 303 British and a few others that don't come to mind .

The 32 WSL is basically a rimless 30 carbine expanded to 32 cal.

Jim C

Need to change your online name to jim c 32,35,351,401. I still have some of your 351 ammo you made, I think in my shell collection. We fired a bunch of stuff a couple years ago. I had some of yours, factory and stuff from Hobart, Indiana.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I love my 1907's.

I only have two now, but at one time, I had twelve. Yes, 12. I wanted to find the right one. And two 1910's in 401.

My first two 07's, I got when I bought my M1 from the PD in West Virginia. I sold one of my original PD guns to my buddy who has it in his safe. My last 07's I picked up locally a couple weeks ago. With an original 5 round and repo 10 round mag. So, now I have an original 10 & 5 with a repop 10 and 5 magazine. Not sure how much original 351 ammo I have now. I was on a roll for a while and bought every box I saw. If I can find some photos, I'll put them on.

Now I am just after original Police guns.