PCC dB ratings

StrangeRanger

Has anyone seen comparison data for 9mm handguns vs. carbines with and without suppressors? There's tons of comparison data available on 9mm handguns but I'm finding nothing useful on carbines. I'm 99% certain that the carbines are going to be substantially quieter than the handguns both with and without the suppressor but I'd like to see some real numbers, not Billy Bob's Youtube vid.

I have a Rock River Arms AR9. I attached an aac suppressor to it and worked up some loads using 124 and 147 grain plated bullets. They came out around 925fps. All you could hear was the action of the bolt. Sounded like a pellet gun. Does this help or did I not understand the question.

It helps but I'm hoping to find some actual dB readings. All the affordable sound level meters are designed for industrial use and max out at 130 dB so taking my own readings looks improbable since 9mm pistols are typically around 160 dB unsuppresed and a bit over 130 dB suppressed. I am just amazed that given the popularity of pistol caliber carbines I cannot find any data about either suppressed or unsuppressed sound levels in a 16" barrel.