#1 huggytree

huggytree

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2241 posts
  • Interests:Fast cars, Guns, Work

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:42 AM

http://www.uzitalk.c...2802#post792802

in case anyone is interested in these...i grabbed 4 of them and they are pretty darn cool...they come in a nonslip rubber sleeve...1 hole drilled at 50 rounds...the mag is original finish, just welded 2 together

this is the guys 2nd batch....i havent shot mine yet, but others have been very pleased...his packaging and shipping are excellent...

rare item that may not be seen again

#2 BillyDixon

BillyDixon

• Regular Group
  • 91 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:56 PM

nothing new here, i have several 50 rd g.g. mags made back in the day by m.a,c. cobray marked. originally for the mac 10. gust needed a slot cut for the g.g. mag catch. i see them every now and then at the s.a.r. show. just sayn.

#3 huggytree

huggytree

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2241 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:42 PM

ive never been able to grab them...ive bought 8 from the seller now...i know he had 2 more left if anyone is interested.....

cant just go buy them today anywhere else..in 3 years ive never seen any for sale anywhere else

#4 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3757 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:37 PM

You have to leave you're House and make it up to SAR show in Phx.Seems one time or another in 20 years all have made it up there.But for a few who did a bad Thompson deal and might worry about going and seeing some old customer.Colt21ARon

#5 huggytree

huggytree

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 2241 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

I cant afford all the stuff I might buy if I go

Ive heard most/all the good deals are sold the night before

#6 johnsonlmg41

johnsonlmg41

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:17 PM

I cant afford all the stuff I might buy if I go

Ive heard most/all the good deals are sold the night before

Totally not true.  Last year I didn't spend a dime on thursday.  Times have changed, a lot of guys don't even set up on thursday anymore and just show up friday morning.  Not a bad show, but I've not found a lot of stuff there vs.  other shows and there are limits as to what I can ship/ airplane back, so a lot of bigger stuff you keep walking.   All gun shows now have expiration dates and are fading quickly and pickens get slimmer and slimmer as things head online.  I do the whole trip in 36 hours  now if I go.

#7 Got Uzi

Got Uzi

RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 705 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:49 PM

I watched a guy try to use to franken-mags like this at Knob Creek in the match shooting them in his Spitfire.....werent worth a damn but thats just my experience. Just because it looks cool, doesnt mean its worth it. Besides for the cost, I can buy a lot of 30 rds mags.