im looking for an adapter plate to put a removable stock on my 28 anyone have one for sale or one I could use to copy. I have a machinest that reproduces a lot of parts for me ... the more he makes the cheaper the price. before I would have them made in bulk I could find out the cost. even a blueprint would be great....he just made me some some blank adapters to use the short rounds in my dp28 I had an actual military produced one from Poland. anyway thanks for any help

peter

I made one for a member here a couple of years ago but threw away my drawings... If you go here:

http://www.nfatoys.com/tsmg/web/drawing_data.htm

You will find the original Thompson prints that I based that plate from. I'm sure your machinist buddy could make something from there.

Jon

If you scroll down in the Semi Forum.

I posted a 1927A Semi Auto Butt Stock Adapter Kit for sale several months ago.

It sold.

But you can see the photos and instructions on how to install to get an ideal how it was made

Edited by jojeep

• 2 months later...

Chopper ordnance used to make them for tommygunner but we parted ways a long time ago. I am tooling up for a run of ten to sold on my website. More that a flat piece of steel, these follow the original drawings for the 28 lower. and look great when their installed. I'm at lcgnm.com. Look under products.

• 1 month later...