Roaring Twenties Thompson

There is a gun on eBay, Item 3634839520, that the fellow selling it says is real, #400 of 500. It has an engraved Roaring Twenties receiver. Judging by the barrel length, it looks like a semi (he emailed me additional pictures) I'm a new guy so please forgive my ignorance but, is this real? And if so, what is it doing on eBay?

It does look like a semi auto.

He/she has listed it as a "parts set." Looks like a complete gun. eBay will probably pull it.

Norm

Gold jewelry on it too, some sort of roaring twenties commemorative I guess?

What is shown is a complete West Hurley Semi-Auto Thompson. This Gun was manufactured for the American Historical Foundation in Virginia. On the right hand side of the Receiver there are etchings of a Speeding Car with a Tommygunner, Names such as, Elliot Ness, Melvin Purvis, The Untouchables, "The Gun That Made The Twenties Roar", Ect. This was a Limited Edition of 500. At the time these were introduced, there was an optional 50Rd Drum that could be had with the same Serial Number, a Violin Style Case, and a Display Case. The Gun also came with a Black Leather Sling fitted with Gold Plated Hardware. The American Historical Foundation still offers this Firearm. Priced at $2,795.00. However, no more 50Rd Drums. They do however offer a 10Rd Drum with Serial Number for $139.00, the Violin Case at $299.00, and the Display Case for $249.00 Ebay will pull it.