I Bought This As Well Today

Got this off of Evilbay today.....I know it will be a dupe .. but I still think it should be a cool Thompson related item to have...

This is a collection of original training films on the Thompson Submachine Gun .45 cal, 1928A1. Topics covered on the films include; Principles of Operation , Description of gun characteristics, trigger action , Assembly and Disassembly , Removing and replaceing groups , nomenclature topics , spare parts and accessories , care and cleaning , assembling. Manual of Arms stoppages and immediate action , sights , loading and firing. Types and care of ammunition. Individual safety precautions marksmanship: Blacken sights to reduce glare, triangulation, sight allignment, range estimation, positions, marksmanship exercises, air targets, "with a complete understanding of how it functions, you can make sure the Tommy Gun will not fail when it's needed most" 97 Minutes Preserved on VHS

Thompson Training Film

Bought mine on ebay on dvd..... Money well spent....its as close as I can get until my BATF paperwork clears....waiting.........waiting..........waiting.......My Batf check cleared 6-1. I have got as much in mags and accessories as I do the gun.....waiting ........waiting........waiting.....

2dogs: Welcome to the wait. We can all relate to the excitement. It is somewhat like an expectant father and his first child - not a lot you can do to speed it up, but I found pacing back and forth seems to help. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif