West Hurley '28 Coming Home

Hi TSMG Board,

Just wanted to thank all of you for your input and advice re: the purchase of a TSMG "shooter". Well the day has finally come and my approved form 4 has arrived at my Class 3 dealer. I'll be picking up the little honey tonight and bringing her home.

Needless to say I'm very pleased. I already know the gun runs flawlessly, but now that I get to take possession of the gun I feel a sense of relief.

The Thompson Board is a truly great resource.

Anyway, Thanks Again,

Johnny

Congratulations, Johnny! We expect a full once-over report, and PICTURES!

1930's Rust,

I've taken the gun out for a few runs. It functions flawlessly. I've put a WH L Drum through it, a N.Y. N.Y. L Drum thru it, and many XX an XXX mags through it without a problem. I also purchased a '21 kit from PK, and the gun functioned perfectly.

I appreciate your help, and I thank you for the info you have compiled on this message board. The TSMG Board has been a great resource for me during my search for a TSMG.

Johnny

Johnny.45,..Congrats!!!...Oh what a feeling,...I still remember the thrill of bringing home my first,...made me feel like a teen in love all over again.I`m glad yours runs,mine did not,..but then if it did I wouldn`t have met PK...always a silver lining to be found,right? Good Luck and post some pics.KEEPEM`SMOKIN`,out. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

21 smoker,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm very happy with the gun and how it functions.

I can't believe how long it took to process the Form 4, but the wait has made tonight all the more special. I'm very happy.

Have a Good Weekend and Shoot your TSMG.

Johnny

Happy for you Johnny; How long did you have to wait /....Was it an out of state transfer ?// http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cool.gif //.......

Yea! I'm with Lionhart, can't ever get enough pics. Congrats!