Well, Ive bought my used? 1991 WH Thompson 1927 A1 and am waiting for my check to clear, a FFL to transfer and UPS to deliver [maybe by the end of next week]. And dont forget the EZ springs, a buffer and some more mags to show up. But unfortunately the bbl is not correct, way to long for a proper Thompson. The govment will need 200.00 to check me out of course [my second sbr], but my question is how much will the 10.5 in bbl, cutts comp and the smith work set me back on top of everything else? Of course this supposes that I can eat just one but if history is any predictor of the future, my one Krag rifle became 3 and my one AR.45 became 2.5 [2 uppers for the same sbr an 8in and 11.5 in] and Im up to 8 Webleys. Hmmm? Might be in trouble. Been on your forum before when I was researching my Winchester M12 trenchgun build. A great forum, but seriously, how much?

More pix when it arrives.

post-259674-0-92610600-1554899911_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Baltimoreed11754

Don't forget the cost to engrave your gun and shipping.

$200 tax stamp

$40 to engrave it

$50 to ship it. If you have to ship it to one smith for engraving and another for swapping the barrel, then double it

Then I guess the rest will be different depending on how authentic you want to go.