Variety of Thompson items for sale - Group 4 - Closed

All prices are plus any shipping and insurance. It may be possible to deliver to the next Knob Creek Range and / or OGCA event.

Respectfully for any item, the first, "I will take it" either in a Private Message (PM) or a reply Post, gets that item, all others with questions, requests to hold or more pictures will go behind anyone who says, "I will take it".All items are PLUS shipping and insurance.

Continuing items numbers from Group 3 list

#19 - Removed

#20 - WWII L drum mismatched with Seymour cover, Seymour rotor and Bridgeport body, unsure if finishes are correct. $350 plush shipping and insurance. SOLD

fullsizeoutput_dc5.jpegfullsizeoutput_dc6.jpegfullsizeoutput_dc7.jpegfullsizeoutput_dc8.jpegfullsizeoutput_dc9.jpegfullsizeoutput_dca.jpeg

#21 - WWII era blank XX magazines, there are 9 of these in very similar condition. 5 SOLD, 4 remaining. Not posting photos of each, just one I picked at random. These are great for displaying. Each response with, I will take it, in whatever quantity chosen, I will take the best one I can pick out and set that aside for shipment. $40 each plus shipping and insurance.

fullsizeoutput_d60.jpegfullsizeoutput_d58.jpegfullsizeoutput_d5c.jpegfullsizeoutput_d5f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dbf.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_dc4.jpeg