22 replies to this topic

#21 colt21a

colt21a

Respected Member

• Regular Group
  • 3878 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 05 December 2019 - 02:13 PM

Wow most enthusiasm i have seen for this show here in years,Or at least posted here,And the midwest guys can travel to Scottsdale for some sliders later.Hopefully you all find what you want at the show.

RON 

#22 john

john

Long Time RKI Member

• Regular Group
  • 718 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 07:20 PM

Here in Phoenix and the weather is gorgeous!

Haven't been here in awhile and wondering if anything at the fairgrounds has changed?

Best parking and entrance to use? Any parking tips?

Show starts tomorrow at 11......not sure when they'll open the gates but if they start letting us allin at 11 it might be tight to get over to the meeting at 11:30 to see y'all.

Will do the best we can!

#23 Stampcollector

Stampcollector

• Board Benefactor
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 12:33 AM

One thing to note!!!  Get in the right line to get a ticket first! Then get in the line to go through the gate with the ticket you purchased. There are two lines! I stood in line a long time then realized that was the line to go through the gate with a ticket. Had to go get in ticket line then back to gate line to get in!

I went to that show 2016 and 2017, my brother lives about 7 miles from it, so made it real randy to go! The whole show is incredible you will see things you don't see every day! The SAR building is awesome, and a must see! Enjoy

Stamcollector

Edited by Stampcollector, 06 December 2019 - 12:34 AM.