Original L drum case, probably RUSCO made,unmarked

No pictures. Is this one of Dillinger’s. Just kidding. Kind of pricey for a L drum pouch.
  • Upvote 1

Let me tell you this i bought a box of those unissued over 20 years ago thru Interarms they located them originals from the 1920's still packed away and sold them all for a $100 bucks each.It is the belt model some pics show some troops in the jungles in the late 20's and 30's with them. Are they worth $500 today>?inflation. And some members here bought them off me.THEY ARE LEGIT and none had been marked. Ron K.

The pouches or my remarks spit it out cowboy ya got something to say to me say it.I have got no time to mess with cowboys from Montana, i have Thompsons to locate in caves in china, and lyman sites at Sarco.OH wait was it pouches or drums in all the excitement did i fire five or six?

you crack me up. H :D ave a good 4th. stay safe. and no bad pouches.ha ha RON K.

I also have 2 rusco tsmg cases and 2 unmarked tsmg cases for sale 1000 marked 800 unmarked, all 4 are excellent condition

Edited by hughlong

Ron, Had a great 4th. Took my mobile pizza palace to the Arlee Powwow and put out 785 pizzas over the holiday weekend. All smiles. Hope yours was good too.

Ron, Had a great 4th. Took my mobile pizza palace to the Arlee Powwow and put out 785 pizzas over the holiday weekend. All smiles. Hope yours was good too.

Wow thats a lotta pies!!! Good for you. Wow I guess we are totally off the rails with this post now hee hee.

Cheers,

Other Ron

Ron we know all about pizza.. and Cowboy any day you can move over 700 of them is a great day,{or weekend} way better i bet then a few gun shows.Heck if you set up at SAR show you would probably sell over 2,000 plus maybe more, and find a 50 rd.drum,

RON K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2 unmarked vintage TSMG canvas cases for sale @$800 each and a early L drum case @$500

All are likely RUSCO manufactured and in excellent + condition

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...