1 off Thompson?

That is why i did the game for 45 years.And did more deals and had more items,I took chances and bought when it was there to buy from Thompsons , clayco AK'S Magnum research. galils action arms stuff. Maremont real deal M-60'S and a thousand deals in between. no b.s no made up bull crap war stories just truth and fact.Do i have some that complain or gripe. Sure those that have not done jack crap in the gun world.I remember Curtis Earl telling me back in 1975 who do you think you are? young dude buying up Thompsons and R.J.Perry stating the same and many others who if i put down the names some would spout who the Hell is that.

The only thing i am sad about it all changed and not for anything better at all.And i am old and retired.And don't have the youth and the cash.And the old guys who had been young are all dead! But a few remain today.to those who are mid 40's today. will look back if they hit 70 someday... And say wow what Wild times. Others will smirk who did not ever accomplish anything but post on a forum.

And the single guy who bought a Hurley. And dated the Prom queen.I did try to bring some good humor and Sarcasm to the board and sometimes good info. And to always tell the truth.I can expose A lot of the phony b.s. that went around about many today.And gave Gordon the stories and files.

I think he said he dumped it in Lake Michigan with a brick from Lake Michigan. He did not want to print a 'Tell All"

He would leave that for Doug.ha ha.

Or Helmers next adventure beyond the quotable Al Capone.And the Chicago Typewriter Company.This place over the years was like a second home.And hope it will remain. And some members won't tell me to get back on mind altering drugs.

ha ha. Hopefully will see the motley crew at SAR show this year.RON K.

Edited by colt21a