Making 21’ Kits

I am preparing a run of ’21 kits for individuals and have been fortunate enough to obtain three smooth knob actuators in nice shape that I can offer to anyone interested.

In addition, there is one of the same, but heavily pitted. If anyone is interested in a bargain, the price for this one would be negotiable.

Drop an e mail if you would like ‘21 performance.

Here’s the boiler plate:

Savage Smooth Actuator $318

Shipping & insurance $7

Kits consist of one of GI actuators re-machined to specifications shown on the 1919 Auto-Ordnance print, a new Wolff recoil spring, a new Diamond K hybrid 21/28 Buffer Pilot and polyurethane Buffer Disk. All parts blued except spring & disk.

Actuator Details: The polish on the Actuator metal is "as it was" (military). They have been nicely re-blued. Obviously, the Actuators are used parts and will bear some signs of age & use under the blue, but no heavy pitting or serious dings are present. Because they are used parts I can not warranty them, only the machining to convert them.

This kit, installed into a 1928 model by simply replacing the 1928 parts, will make the gun function like the original 1921 model. The cyclic rate will be higher and the operation more positive. This is how the Thompson was originally designed to work.