Value Of Colt 21a Serial Number 3xx

Approximately how much is colt thompson 21a serial 3xx worth. it is in approximately 80% condition with all original parts and numbers matching

Has an FBI case and NY, NY L drum

Wow, Bryan.. you don`t waste any time ...I hope you enjoyed the M.G. shoot and this post will be interesting to follow...good luck, http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Thanks, 21 smoker!

It was really nice meeting you and putting a name with a face. Also, you have an AWESOME collection. I think that 21 is out of my price range...but we'll see!

I figure there is no time like the present to buy a MG...on my first purchase i put it off until the price was a few thousand higher...never will i procrastinate again!!

Thanks arthur...I am just extremely conservatively rating it...is may be closer to 85%-90%...21 smoker would be a better judge. Going to take pictures of it on tuesday.

The FBI case is original and the L drum has only 2 patent dates (both in 1920 i think)

I would be trying to trade my amnesty registered m1a1 on it...good move or no?

I believe you are right about 85-90%,...I enjoyed meeting you also Bryan...these get togethers are really something to look forward to...now if my `mag thumbs` would just heal life would be golden...enjoy your visit tuesday..I hope you can work something out on a deal, http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif