Sources of AOW gadget guns? help requested

motorcycling951

Hey people I'm fairly new to this site. I'm needing some assistance with my little problem here. Does anyone know of any sources for obtaining AOW gadget guns? I'm not referring to the short shotguns that fall under the definition of AOW, those are cool too don't misunderstand me...

I'm searching for gadget types of guns such as penguns, briefcase guns, knife pistol combinations, whatever else that might be out there falling into that catagory. I'm looking for both new and old/used units. Even obsolete 100+ year old ones I like too. I read SAR magazine but there's never any AOW gadget guns in.

Can anybody here provide me with the names of any companies or private citizens or anything else related to these things including entities that make them these days or anything else that can help?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried your question over on www.subguns.com ? There are some very knowledgeable folks over there. I am not one of them.

Bob D

Edited by bug

Hi,

Sold a 1/2 dozen MAC Stingers awhile back. I don't know if you like those but I could ask the folks that bought them if anyone wants to sell.

You don't see as many as in years past. Had a competitor at the monthly match bring out a Mag-lite that sported a .410 bore SG. You had to be careful with that "ON" button :)

Grasshopper