FYI Republican Gun Control Plans in Florida

You may have to Google this (scott-and-house-senate-leaders-announce-gun-safety-reforms) to get access:

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/23/scott-and-house-senate-leaders-announce-gun-safety-reforms-wake-parkland-killings/366397002/

Some good ideas by Republicans on mental health and school safety but then they adopt banning guns for those 18 to 21 years old (with some exceptions like those in the military) and waiting periods for everyone (even those who currently have concealed carry licenses and who are currently exempt from three day waiting periods for handguns).

So when I bought my kids 22's when they turned twelve to gopher hunt they were legal until they turned 18 if this law were in force if I lived in Florida? They need to address bullies too. Thet sent this idiot over the edge. Edited by ppgcowboy

By the time I turned 16 I already owned and had possession of three pistols, two shotguns, and four rifles. This was in Florida! It's not a magic age, it's maturity and upbringing.

This is not the planet I grew up on, I've been transported to an alternate evil universe!