WTB 1921/28 Early Milled Type Flat Ejector

Title said it all, Im looking to buy an early milled style ejector (flat type). Can be repro as I know finding an original will be very hard.. Im trying to complete an early war style 1928a1 and I really like the look of the flat milled ejectors. Also if anyone could point me in the right direction of where to find one? Thank you!

There was a guy on Gunbroker.com selling Repro Flat Ejector and I believe Repro 21-28 style Grip Mounts. I think he was located in Las Vegas.

If memory serves me these items sell for under a $100 each, maybe $75-85 Range.

. Yes I remember this guy but unfortunately I cannot find any of his listings. This would be perfect for me since it’s going on a 1927a1 platform.

Quick question to whom may know, Im installing my ejector into my display 1928 and when I screw it in all the way to where it seats all the way and cannot be screwed in any more it is at the 2 oclock position not locked into reciever slot. With it in the correct position with the pin in the correct reciever slot it is quite loose. Is there any fix to this?

I believe that ReCon Bob told us that original Thompson ejector-threads were "qualified"...timed...so that the ejector closed up to the receiver and immediatly "latched".

This wasn't easy to accomplish and some aftermarket receiver makers didn't go to the effort....Phil