New M1A1 Owner To Be!

Hey fine folks. Newbee to this site but not Machineguns. Just bought my first Thompson. Should be inbound soon. Super stoked!!! Its a Pre-May Thompson M1a1. Ive been looking for a while. I like the side charging variant best, I know to each there own! Was looking for a M1 but decided on the M1a1 for the slower rate of fire. Wanted to give member Grease Gunner a shout out for selling me his gun and helping me along the way!! Hes made the transaction very smooth and is very pleasant to deal with! I have been trying to stock up on some parts, even though I know there built like tanks and they dont require much I still like to have some spares. I was able to get a few spring sets from Phil Askew, Thank you! And some other M1a1 parts from various sources. I have early stages of Macro degeneration in my left eye some Im gonna build a small mount that fits over the rear sight to mount a mini red dot( I wont alter the sight for you purists) this is an amazing forum and Ive been reading and learning all I can from current and past posts. Thank you all that contribute on this board. I will post pics once I get it where I want it. Happy Easter to all and God bless America!!!!