Pre Sample Colt Thompson-who has one or seen one?

The subject came up at the TCA Show and Shoot this past weekend as to how many Colt Thompson guns out there are pre samples

My Colt NAVY 7056 is a pre sample as it was imported from Guatemala in 1981. Mine has changed hands a few times since it came into the states and that is documented in Gordons book.

Does anyone have or know of any others?

MIKE FREE HAD 4/5 BEFORE HE GOT INTO TROUBLE. MOST OF ALL THR GUNS WERE TAKEN BY ATF THE LAST I HEARD. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

G.U. I think the one you have came from Lomont. i did see that one at SAR years ago.i know of 2 others as far as Colts. its all the military m1 and 1928 that are samples. very few Colts in system i would think. I have seen a few more no Kosher ones then presample Colts.If Mike Free had five samples i would like to see that paperwork and how he ended up with five.when i knew 100's of dealers who have never seen one. I quit Documenting all this well over 10 years ago.so who knows now.Or nothing has changed at all.Well at least you got one.And you can keep forever.RON K.

Okay that makes around 4 because i don't believe M.F. HAD 4 AT ALL.IF PROVEN HE DID THAT IS 8 TOTAL

that is nothing at all when it comes to numbers in the gun world. RON K.