Sportsmans Guide

don't know who's interested but they have Spam Can Ammo 600rnds for 84.97. there are also repro Ker no buclke slings and XXX type repros's on page 98.

XX's are $17.97 as are xxx's anyone know what shape these are in?

BB

The XX mags are not unlike the ones I got from "What a Country". Well used, many with the holes filled (British) and covered with much grease. I found that 1 out of every 5 was trash. Not what I would call a real good buy. You better own the mag anvil if you are going to purchase as I had to use the anvil to get any of them to feed.

What does the spam can ammo cost with the s/h included?

I have bought 3 cans at gun shows for prices from $65 to $80. Look around there.

The stuff is steel cased, and corrosive.

But it goes BANG! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I bought five XX clips from them. three were bad condition, with one having the holes filled in, two with dents. I called them. They sent a prepaid shipping label. I returned them for three more. They were in great condition. 90%+ Then I ordered four more XX clips - great condition as well. I was very pleased overall.

Ill tell ya what I did.... I ordered eight or nine I cant remember ...Picked out the best five to fill my mag pouch and sent the rest back... They are fair to deal with. I got mostly seymore and auto ord. Just take a credit or have something else in mind that you want from them. Worked great for me...

2dogs,,,,,out