Doug Richardson's 1928 Frame Conversion Drawings

Sure thanks, I'm new to the board by the way. In 2005 I bought a new 1927 OA Kahr and was disappointed when the barrel unscrewed and the rear sights came lose after a few shots. Plus it also jammed on me for added effect, I did some research and came across Doug Richardson. I ordered a book from him and an upper receiver blank, and also ( I'm not sure since it has been so long) some plans to modify a 1928 lower trigger housing to fit the semi auto parts into. ( I had also purchase a demilled 1928 in the meantime) I had a friend who is a machinist mill the grove in the 1928 trigger housing. My machinist friend then left with the upper receiver blank, and my book, and I haven't seen them since. What I need is the drawings or the directions to fit the semi auto trigger parts into the 1928 trigger housing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Those drawings were interesting to see. Basically everything I do (altering them) to make the parts work except I've been doing the pawl spring different, and you need to make a pair of washers to take up space where the full auto frame is larger than the semi.

Another thing that Richardson mentions is replacing the SA Trip Lever with a modified M1 Trip Lever. I had originally intended to do that but then decided to let “the pros” (Dan Block in my case) do all the modifications instead. I’m attaching (or attempting to) 2 screenshots with DR’s write-up and sketch for reference.