Photos Of Thompson Case:

He has 'Police' cases and 'FBI' cases. The Police case has the side buckles, balances better when loaded due to better magazine placement, and has metal (rather than leather) corners. Colors are red, blue, black, purple. Red is not one of the more original colors, but I simply liked it best in person when I saw them all.

I compared it side by side to an original. They use original hardware except for the part that holds the main handle to the top. The original hardware is embossed and this one is flat. Also, the texture of the original covering is a little different. But overall, seems to be the best copy. They are $580 I think. A lot for a factory made item, but he sits there and makes them one at a time so it is fine.

BTW, one dealer at the Creek had an aweful condition original for $2500. I thought they were normally $$800-1000 or so.

QUOTE (rsilvers @ Apr 15 2004, 09:56 AM)
I never saw a Kahr Arms case, and I know they are too long for a TSMG, but how do they look?

This is a pic of a modified Khar case.

The quality is much lower then the above Fox cases.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/077946.jpg

Edited by timkel

Here's a picture of the case I got from greg at the Creek. It is a used case but it is a older one he used for a sample or something like that. I will use it for the range and what not. I still have to get a new one from him. I feel bad I haven't as of yet.

Greg, you need a web site with your cases on there so I can plug it. wink! wink!

http://mikesmachineguns.homestead.com/files/new_case.JPG

Hi Mike:

A web site is a great idea but at this point I'm not "computer savy" enough to figure out how to make one - maybe in the near future. Thanks for the thought. Speaking of "savy" - those are great pictures of the red case that Ron posted. I've got a good digital camera but mine don't come out like that!

Thanks,

Greg Fox

Greg, let me work on some ideas for you. I might be able to help you on the website for the cases. Let me do some playing around.

oh, post #1100, yiiipeee !

I have one of Greg's cases. I was thinking of modifying it with some metal strips that slide out from the bottom. That would keep the empty case from tipping backwards. When the strips are retracted, you shouldn't be able to see them.

RSilvers-- The case looks great. It's good to see one in red. I wondered what it would look like in that color. I think it goes good with the wood.