Yugo M49/57 Manual

I have translated the manual for a Yugoslavian M49/57 SMG.

I am not a professional translator or even a gifted amateur and admittedly I have no knowledge of Serbian, Croatian or Bosnian. However I went through the manual paragraph by paragraph with robo-translators for all three languages and I’m confident of the translation. It is not a word for word translation; these languages all use sentence structures and verb forms that are very different from those used in English. I have added clarifications where I thought they were required and revised the syntax. Google’s lack of a firearms-related vocabulary caused me to make some assumptions but I was always able to derive meaning from context. I have taken advantage of the 8.5” x 11” format size to move some split paragraphs onto the same page and repaginated accordingly. The end result has 29 pages of content plus covers, the JNA authorization letter etc. bound in a clear plastic report cover

I am offering copies of the manual for $20 each delivered, mostly to cover the cost of paper, toner and bindings as well as Flat Rate postage. I can also deliver them by hand for $10 each at the TCA Show and Shoot and at the Ohio State Subgun Match

Table of contents and 2 sample pages are shown below

PM me if you have questions or want a copy

sample page 1.pdf

sample page 2.pdf

sample page 3.pdf

Edited by StrangeRanger