Form 1 efiled yesterday...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know.

How do you find out?

This is my fourth NFA item.

Prior to this one:

2 - suppressors

1 - sbr ar15

No issues with these paper filings. Each took about 6 months for tax stamp to arrive.

Edited by Hossbreed45

I got an email with attachment. Still waiting on the actual paper before I install the barrel !

Do not hold your breathe as it will never arrive. If you efile they do not send you a paper copy you are expected to print one out if you want a physical copy. I am not sure this is a legal practice as you are paying for a non existing stamp.

"f you efile they do not send you a paper copy you are expected to print one out if you want a physical copy. I am not sure this is a legal practice as you are paying for a non existing stamp."

WTF ?!? I paid for a stamp sure hope I get one. Guess I will call Martinsburg on Monday. After all, we do call it "stamp collecting".

:-)

Yup, Martinsburg confirmed the PDF attachment is your approved form 1.

Guess i will trade a PDF print out for an actual stamp if wait time is 3 weeks. If they start doing Form 4 this way then woo hoo !

Just curious:

Was the PDF attachment in color or B&W?

I made color copies of my other Tax Stamps...

Mine was color..I printed it in color and also saved as a pdf to my iphone just in case law enforcement wants to see it..

Edited by M-1Curt

Looked at the E-file at atf this morning and my understanding is that you have to have a ‘trust’ to use it. I’ve only gotten my one sbr permit and never messed with a ‘trust’. Am I correct or am I looking at the wrong thing. I emailed atf today for my sbr Form 1 paperwork packet.