Thompson 18rd Shot Magazines

yep and i sold him some for 300.00 each.......including mill's pouch for 200.00.......boy nice profit item's..........

sell it for what you can get,this is no value thompson guide..................wink!! take care,ron colt21a

hey bert i sold a new complete set three years ago for 600.00 two mags and mill's pouch,heck even curtis earl bought a set off me!!price today fair market,$1,000.00

but of course if somebody really has to have them they may pay more..........thats my price to buy,as you know offer's may differ,take care and have a good week!! ron colt21a

sold all of them with shoulder sling for 250.00..i was the king of canvass about ten years ago,i had over 100 set's.L-drum c-drum mill's pouch belt pouches,web cases,sold it all.....................so alot of thompson collector's..."believe it or not"owe me one,they would not have alot of that stuff if i did not sell it all..............

me hoard!! no way....................others should enjoy it..........

and let me tell you this,you are not taking it with you......no matter what anybody think's............

so i tell everybody enjoy what they have, you to.take care,ron