WTS Near New MC-58 Stock

Gentlemen :

As I continue to thin the herd , I'm placing this spare stock up for sale . I picked this up at a show ages ago and kept it for an upgrade if I ever needed it . I never did . The stock wood is near new except for the handling ding on the side of the butt . There is a close up of it . The metal looks brand new as well , except it did not have a buttplate on it . I put on one I had on hand to protect the wood . Again , the pictures show this .

The wood looks like there has never been a reciever in it . I think you will agree that this is almost impossible to upgrade unless you found one NIB.

Due to the condition , I'm asking $150 for the stock and $20 shipping as I'll pack it well . Feel free to make offers via PMs.

As always , first " I'll take it " post in this thread gets it .

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/emmagee1917/library/MC-58%20stock

Thanks , Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

PM recieved . I've sold off a lot of stuff in the last 3-4 years and I don't know if I sold this or not . I'll look and let you know . Being what it is , I fear it may be burried in the safe in the far corner of the back bedroom and require a well equiped expidition to reach . :o

Chris

• 2 weeks later...