Not Thompson Related But...fac Ad/flyer

Hello, not Thompson related but...

I am working on a new project dealing with the S&W Model 76 and its clones.

I am currently looking for any ads/flyers regarding the Omega M760 semi-autos and the spare parts sets that were advertised. I remember seeing them, but cannot find them.

I am also looking for someone who has or had an MK760 with the Fruithurst address on the magazine housing (need photo).

See you at the TCA event next week!

Frank Iannamico email; f.iannamicoXXX@comcast.net take out the Xs'

Frank.

FAC here in Fridley, Minnesota had originally offered the Omega 760s for sale in their catalog a couple years ago.....even claimed that most of the parts interchanged with the original full auto guns! I called and asked about them and was told that "some" of the parts could be used on originals, but most were different. I believe their price was $699.00 or somewhere around there.

I don't save their old catalogs, However, they were in the process of going out of business a month ago and they MIGHT have some old catalogs (or maybe even inventory) leftover??

I'll call their number tomorrow and see if they are still open.

TAPCO was another catalog I saw this gun advertised in, but can't remember the details.

I seem to remember you mentioning previously that you'd be working on a book about this family of guns and since I own a S&W 76, I believe I mentioned that I'd be interested in a signed copy when they are ready??

Let me know if I can be of any assistance. If you find out that they have some of these catalogs leftover, let me know and I'll run over and pick 'em up for ya!

If not, see you in a few days in Ohio! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

john

• 2 weeks later...

Frank, I've got a NIB MK 760 on its way that you could use for photos if needed. I'm a writer and photog and have the facilities to take pro shots. I also have a magazine named Guns and Ammo's Complete guide to Full Auto firearms with a 3-page story on the MK 760 by Joe Poyer. I can send you a copy if you want. I also might have other info around the house, I' ll check.

And I do want a signed copy of the book when it comes out.

Tom Murphy

Gardnerville, NV